[ros-users] Retrieving Odometry Information from p2os

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:26:44 UTC 2011

I'm pretty certain p2os already publishes odometry (on /pose IIRC from the
last time I peeked at the source code). You can check by launching your p2os
nodes, running 'rostopic list -v' and looking for a published topic with
type "nav_msgs/Odometry".

Also, see this thread, as it might have some more info that will help you:
https://code.ros.org/lurker/message/20110114.144743.f6c55cfb.en.html

<https://code.ros.org/lurker/message/20110114.144743.f6c55cfb.en.html>- Eric