[ros-users] Problem with dynamic reconfigure

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Fri Jan 21 16:26:19 UTC 2011

It looks like the .cfg dependency generation is failing. I'm surprised
you aren't getting a more detailed error message, as the mesage you
are getting is characteristic of pretty old versions of dynamic
reconfigure. (How old is your installation?)

To get a more useful error message, try:

rosrun dynamic_reconfigure gendeps MyStuff.cfg