[ros-users] ros deb packages

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Jan 21 16:53:46 UTC 2011

We don't produce deb-srcs for download. The current binary
distributions that we make currently include source files as well.
Once we rectify this we may start producing deb-srcs as well.

You can find the tarballs used to produce the binary debs here:

https://code.ros.org/svn/release/download/stacks/

regards,
Ken