[ros-users] Missing some ROSBASH executables

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Sun Jan 23 17:48:40 UTC 2011

Ken-

I also suddenly started having this problem a few days ago on my lab
computer after updating the cturtle install on 10.10 x64.
I am able to start a roscore, do rostopic list, and all the usual stuff,
just no roscd or rosls like Kevin described.
Did something break in the Maverick debs?

Some sample output:

aleeper at jks-al:~$ source /opt/ros/cturtle/setup.sh
aleeper at jks-al:~$ env | grep ROS
ROS_ROOT=/opt/ros/cturtle/ros
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH=/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks
ROS_MASTER_URI=http://localhost:11311
aleeper at jks-al:~$ echo $SHELL
/bin/bash
aleeper at jks-al:~$ rospack find pr2_bringup
/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/pr2_robot/pr2_bringup
aleeper at jks-al:~$ roscd pr2_bringup
roscd: command not found
aleeper at jks-al:~$

Adam Leeper