[ros-users] Regarding Bumblebee2

Pramod Bhagwat prbhagwat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 05:43:19 UTC 2011

Hi Sean,
i tried getting stereo images through Point Grey Stereo examples SDK program
namely "pgr-stereo-examples-libdc-2.0.2".
Through this sample program i am able to get left and right camera images
perfectly and also disparity image.
The above experiment confirms camera lenses are fine.

I suspect something may be wrong in video format selection as part of
roslaunch script in the bumblebee2 ROS module.
i am using video mode as "640x480_stereo_mono". Are you also using the same
video format or different video format?
Let me know which video format will work properly.
If possible please share the roslaunch script.

Warm Regards,
pramod