[ros-users] rgbdslam => repository link broken in wiki

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Jan 24 22:47:17 UTC 2011

Raph,

I was able to get things working with a bit of pain.

The error you're experiencing is because there's a ROS_NOBUILD file checked
into the ann package that you pulled from the repo.

If you do a "make" explicitly in that package, that should get you past this
blocker at least.

I also had to track down some missing dependencies and pull the "hogman"
package from the repo, changing references in the slam code from "hogman" to
"hogman_minimal" though you might just be able to change the "hogman"
package name instead.

Hope this helps,

Eitan