[ros-users] rgbdslam => repository link broken in wiki

Jürgen Hess hess at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 25 12:55:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

we will clean up the repository today and remove the dependency on ANN
and the stanfordgicp as for the functionality shown in the video these
are not needed.

We also did a small mistake on the link of the repository on the wiki.
Here is the correct link:
svn checkout
http://alufr-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/branches/freiburg_kinect-experimental/

You can find the hogman_minimal package here:
http://alufr-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/freiburg_tools/hogman_minimal

Thanks for your interest.

Juergen + Felix