[ros-users] How to restore "package" status of a copied directory

Juergen Hess hess at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 25 18:31:40 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

I think ROS should recognize the package after it is copied.
I sometimes do that, too. You just have to make sure that the new path
is in your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH. You can check that by using "roscd
<yourpackage>". If you end up in your package directory you are fine.
Also make sure that you do a "make clean" before "rosmake".

Juergen