[ros-users] rgb.txt status with stage?

Jeremy Leibs leibs at willowgarage.com
Wed Jan 26 17:53:44 UTC 2011

It was ticketed, and derailed into general issues of problems with our
lack of an install target, and getting rosmake to set some environment
variables that don't necessarily make sense outside the context of
deb-building.

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3062

Brian encouraged me to mark it won't fix, but that was at a point when
I think we believed an install target was going to be available within
rosbuild in a shorter timeframe than rosbuild2.