[ros-users] Package documentation

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Jan 27 17:09:03 UTC 2011

You can make the manifest description arbitrarily long using XHTML
markup, but this is generally avoided.  For code inclusion, you can
use this macro:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/WikiMacros#GetTaggedCode

That is currently all we enable.

We generally encourage keeping much of the documentation in the wiki
so that the community can help contribute and maintain it.  It's been
very helpful for our own packages.

 - Ken