[ros-users] force-closure node?

Josep Arnau Claret Robert jsprnclrtrbrt at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:24:28 UTC 2011

Hi Matei, and thx for ur answer.

I have no experience in any of the two programs u mention. First of all ill have a look at them and how to work on the ROS wrappers, which i have no idea too. Is there any example somewhere similar?

The link to the answers.ros.org forum is: http://answers.ros.org/question/1418/force-closure-node

Josep