[ros-users] Missing Images in VocabularyTree::DocumentDatabase

Nikolas Engelhard nikolas.engelhard at saturn.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 15 14:25:27 UTC 2011

Hello

I posted a question regarding the Document Database from the
Vocabulary-Tree-Stack on ros.answers, but got only six views in a
week, so
I'd like to try to find some answers here.

The question can be found at:
http://answers.ros.org/question/1517/missing-images-in-the-vocabulary-tree-docdatabase

In short: I insert some bag of Words into the tree and try to find
their nearest neighbours (aka best matching images so far).
But the tree somehow never returns the last two inserted images, and I
don't know if this is a bug, a feature or a mistake on my side.

Maybe someone has already seen this behaviour and can explain it.

Nikolas