[ros-users] ROS Introduction / Tutorial Slides

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Jul 18 20:16:42 UTC 2011

I like the Alot slides a lot.

We don't have a repository for hosting presentations.  In the past,
similar sorts of resources have gone into the Courses page:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Courses

In theory, this would go well in the ROS "Overview", as would those
great ROS tutorial videos at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/roblab-whge-ros-pkg .  Perhaps its time to
organize a community project to reorganize the introductory materials?
 (I suggest this as I am about to go on vacation for a week)

 - Ken