[ros-users] Bumblebee_stereo

Diana Beltran dianabel81 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:27:46 UTC 2011

Hi, I am working now with the package bumblebee2 (I am using the
bumblebee  BBX3-13S2C)
when i type roslaunch bumblebee3 Bumblebee2.launch i have this error:

libdc1394 error: Error: Failed to allocate iso bandwidth
libdc1394 error: Error: Failed to setup DMA capture

it also happens when i run coriander but if a change the format it
works of if i unplug the cam it works too. but when if i try roslaunch
bumblebee3 Bumblebee2.launch it always shows the same error.

any help?
the bumblebee2 package works with the camera bumblebee XB3?

Thanks