[ros-users] Script to generate eclipse projects for all packages in directory

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 22 19:44:11 UTC 2011

Hmm, I didn't know that would work, thanks! Yeah, that would have been
nice to have on the wiki. And if I understand correctly, if all you have
are packages and stacks underneath the current directory, this should
still work because calling rosmake on a stack calls rosmake on its
packages? Hopefully you wouldn't need that much recursion anyway. My
method will actually complain a little if there are other projects that
happen to have Makefiles under the current directory, but I guess so
would rosmake in this case.

-Ibrahim