[ros-users] progress on ROS on OS X

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 01:34:39 UTC 2011

So, we have been testing on Lion.  I am sad to say that wx is simply not
working on it.  I would love to be proven wrong here, but even the 2.9
"cocoa" version doesn't work on Lion because *we think* they are using
deprecated cocoa calls that were removed from snow leopard to lion.  My
colleague John <ash.gti at gmail.com> has been working on getting things
rolling in Lion, maybe he would like to comment further.

But, I am glad that this is becoming a priority, I look forward to better
support in the future!

--

William Woodall
w at auburn.edu