[ros-users] bug in smach

Lorenzo Riano lorenzo.riano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:30:16 UTC 2011

It is really too long to post it. A google search reports that the same
problem happens in other packages when reimplementing the __getattr__
function.

I will try to reproduce it with a shorter code. The funny thing is that it
depends on the length of the stack of the function calls: it shows up when
the stack has length one, it doesn't when it's zero or two. The code works
the same anyway, it's only that the message it quite annoying.

Lorenzo

email: l.riano at ulster.ac.uk, lorenzo.riano at gmail.com
skype: lorenzo.riano

Webpage: http://isrc.ulster.ac.uk/Staff/LRiano/Contact.html