[ros-users] libgazebo_ros_camera

Beahan, Jake jake at zbe.com
Mon Jun 20 22:03:58 UTC 2011

I would like to simulate the kinect sensor in Gazebo.   Using the code from
the turtlebot simulation as an example I have a urdf file which uses the
libgazebo_ros_camera plugin.   However the code in Diamondback does not have
a point cloud topic.  I have tried using the latest code by manually
downloading and compiling the entire simulator_gazebo stack from svn but
when I try to run it Gazebo crashes.  Has anyone experienced similar
problems?   What is the recommend path forward?

Thanks,
    Jake