[ros-users] call for an official ROS USB camera package

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:40:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:

> There have been several good suggestions today for extending the
> camera_info_manager URL in useful ways. To get them into Electric
> Emys, we need to have an API review right away and get these ideas
> nailed down. I will go ahead with that, unless there are objections.

I created a review page for this discussion. Please add yourself to
the list of reviewers and post your comments and ideas. I'd like this
resolved as quickly as possible, since many things depend on the
image_common stack and Electric Emys is not far off.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/camera_info_manager/Reviews/2011-06-06_API_Review

--
 joq