[ros-users] rosjava xmlRpcPort issue

Abhishek Verma toabhishekverma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:50:23 UTC 2011

Hi All,
My Issue get resolved.

I missed to add commons-codec-1.3.jar in my class path which was
resulting org.apache.commons.codec.DecoderException in
XmlRpcClientWorker.execute(final XmlRpcRequest pRequest,final AsyncCallback
pCallback).

As this code is using reflection to create a object (dont know why) but it
results corrupted node (NodeType) object in NodeClient(URI uri,
Class<NodeType> interfaceClass). (line 59).

I just printed Node object in constructor NodeClient() and
Its printing stacktrace of DecoderException. As I havent done much of
Reflection, dont know the reason.

Damon do you think this is a issue and should be fixed in code?

Can you add me as contributors in project? If yes I can digg down this issue
and look for fix.
Else I will like to proceed with just adding required library in path.

Thanks and Regards
Abhishek Verma