[ros-users] Announcing a new ROS repository

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Sat Jun 11 22:44:30 UTC 2011

Thanks for contribution!

I've created a new wiki page for your repository, which shows the
status of our indexer:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/astar-ros-pkg

I've also added your repository to our list:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Repository

Feel free to sign up for a wiki account and edit these to add more
information/documentation.

cheers,
Ken