[ros-users] Weird behavior when instantiating SimpleActionClient right after initializing node in rospy

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu Jun 16 21:54:37 UTC 2011

Chris,

I can't reproduce this error on my machine. For me, the sleep happens, then
the node waits 10 seconds and exits.

Also, you should probably re-post this question on answers.ros.org instead
of this list. Its a much nicer forum for answering these kinds of questions
as it supports better search and voting than the mailing list. When you
re-post, it'd also be helpful to see the error message you're receiving.

Hope all is well,

Eitan