[ros-users] using ROS with a new 7-DOF arm hardware

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:50:40 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

I have recently done the same for "my" IRB6 manipulators, but i had slightly
diferent approach. My real-time controller is implemented in OROCOS and
offer jointTrajectoryAction interface.
I have used it to run arm_navigation with kinect, on those manipulators.
You can find everythink what i used  to achive this here :
https://github.com/organizations/RCPRG-ros-pkg
https://github.com/konradb3/sandbox

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz