[ros-users] opencv-2.3-dev missing on trunk/opencv2

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Sat Jun 25 01:58:50 UTC 2011

Hi Kei,

We're working on rolling out new toolchains.  We are working toward
being able to distribute  3rd party packages as debian packages in
Electric.  Right now it is very much in the prototyping phase and it's
not going to be easy or reliable to use.  Opencv is one of our test
cases for this.  We will let you know when it's ready to be tested.

Tully