[ros-users] kforge.ros.org down?

Thierry Genovese t.genovese at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:12:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

It looks like kforge.ros.org is down. Same symptoms: responds to ping,
but not available on http(s). And thanks to
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/kforge.ros.org it does not look
like it's just me.

Would Apache have hung again?

Best regards,
Thierry

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Eitan Marder-Eppstein
<eitan at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> It looks like Apache on the server hung for some reason. Its back up now...
> we'll take a look into what might have caused it.
>
> -Eitan
>
> On Feb 25, 2011 8:39 AM, "Ken Conley" <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:
>> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/kforge.ros.org
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:40 AM, futureignobel <futureignobel at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to install ROS Diamondback version=desktop-full using
>>> rosinstall and the process hangs while trying to download
>>> https://kforge.ros.org/smach/visualization
>>> executive_smach_visualization-1.0.1. The server (157.22.19.140) responds
>>> to ping, but I was unable to open kforge.ros.org in my web browser (both
>>> http and https). I have no problems with other ros.org addresses.
>>>
>>> Can you guys verify it's not just about my internet connection?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tom