[ros-users] Segmentation Fault when running Bumblebee2

xr tay wrathy1987 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:13:31 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

 I'm using ROS C Turtle with BASE, running on Ubuntu 10.04(lucid) with Kernel Linux 2.6.32-30-generic.

I try to launch the bumblebee2 using: roslaunch bumblebee2 Bumblebee2.launch

But all I got was this error which kept repeating:

[ERROR] [1301392640.737031603]: Segmentation fault, stopping camera.
Segmentation fault, stopping camera driver.
[ERROR] [1301392640.737053571]: Segmentation fault, stopping camera.
Segmentation fault, stopping camera driver.
[ERROR] [1301392640.737075673]: Segmentation fault, stopping camera.
Segmentation fault, stopping camera driver.

Before this error happens, I try to get the disparity image using stereo_proc and gotten a md5sum error and blank camera display.
Then I went to make clean the bumblebee2 package and rosmake it again.
Then when I launch the bumblebee2 again, then this segmentation error occur, so I was wondering if my previous actions affected it to generate this error. What should I do to solve or get more information about this problem?

Thanks,
Tayxr