[ros-users] ANNOUNCE: ROS Diamondback Released!

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 3 09:42:38 UTC 2011

Rene,

Part of the release infrastructure does make tarballs.  You can find them
with a urls like this
https://code.ros.org/svn/release/download/stacks/common/common-1.4.3/common-1.4.3.tar.bz2
This is definitely an internal part of the release process and may change at
any time, but it should give you what you want for the foreseeable future.

Tully

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:27 AM, René Ladan <rene at freebsd.org> wrote:

> 2011/3/3 Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com>:
> > ROS Diamondback is now officially released!  Thanks to the broad ROS
> > community for helping to make this release possible.
> >
> Yay!
>
> I'll see if I can update the C-Turtle stacks currently ported to FreeBSD to
> their Diamondback versions.  But it's all spare time work :)
>
> Are there official source tarballs available or just their SVN equivalents
> (e.g.
> https://code.ros.org/svn/ros/stacks/ros/tags/diamondback ) ? Because I
> currently
> make my own tarballs from the SVN exports for FreeBSD.
>
> Regards,
> René

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer