[ros-users] reactive_grasp, compliant_close: not using the database

Kaijen Hsiao kaijenhsiao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:01:11 UTC 2011

Hi Ugo,
Would it be sufficient for your purposes to add
sensor_msgs/JointState pre_grasp_posture
and
sensor_msgs/JointState grasp_posture
to the ReactiveActionGoal?
(If you want, I can also make a new CompliantCloseAction that contains
these two things, so you can parallel our code--I've meant to use such
a thing for our code for awhile even, but there was never a need for
it until now.  We are likely to want such a thing for future arm/hand
ports, anyway.)
Are you using the trunk or Diamondback or unstable version of our
code, or something else?

-Kaijen