[ros-users] Progress in rviz on OSX

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:12:05 UTC 2011

Nick, I'm glad that patch helped, and I got to the same place last time I
looked at it and couldn't make any headway, though I'll be the first to
admit I'm not a gdb guru.  I am going to tackle this problem again on
Monday.  I am dreaming of native rviz on the mac, and reviewing my bag files
that contain kinect data with ease.

Anyways let me know if I can help in any specific way.

Thanks,

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering
Auburn University