[ros-users] move_arm, motion_planner, mechanism_controllers, ... lost :S

Sachin Chitta sachinc at willowgarage.com
Mon Mar 7 19:42:43 UTC 2011

Hi Ugo,

I just released the generic arm kinematics (collision aware) package into
unstable. This now lets you do collision aware kinematics for any arm. This
is a combination of David Lu's arm_kinematics package (which is based on the
KDL IK solvers) and code from the pr2_arm_kinematics_constraint_aware
package.

I also updated the corresponding interfaces in pr2_arm_kinematics and
motion_planners in unstable. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Best Regards,
Sachin

(p.s. Thank you, David for creating arm_kinematics)

--
Sachin Chitta
Research Scientist