[ros-users] move_arm, motion_planner, mechanism_controllers, ... lost :S

Sachin Chitta sachinc at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 8 16:47:52 UTC 2011

Hi Ugo,

Thanks for the update. I have been releasing into unstable so far so
diamondback might not be synced up correctly. I will release the latest
versions from unstable into diamondback and that should fix the problems.

And yes, the syntax for ompl_planning is now different in diamondback from
cturtle.

Regards,
Sachin