[ros-users] A small contribution related to teleoperation

Wim Meeussen meeussen at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 9 18:00:25 UTC 2011

Marcus,

> I just submitted an enhancement patch (#5063) for the pr2_mechanism_model
> package, which adds a new helper class for trees. This class is derived from
> and structured like the one for chains written by Stuart Glaser and Wim
> Meeussen. I hope, it is a useful contribution. Please let me know, if you
> like me to apply changes!

This is great!  Working with kdl tree structures gets a lot easier
when you can easily get access to the state of the tree.  I'd vote to
get this added to the pr2_mechanism_model package. If there are no
objections I'll apply the patch to trunk, for inclusion in Electric.

Thanks for your contribution!

Wim

Wim Meeussen
Willow Garage Inc.