[ros-users] flat surfaces become "waved" using stereo_image_proc

Sabrina Kliegl skliegl at get.upb.de
Thu Mar 17 12:02:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

thank you for your answer. There is no option in stereo_image_proc to enable
or disable interpolation. As far as I know, interpolation is part of OpenCV's
stereo block matcher which is used by stereo_image_proc. Are there other
stereo algorithms available in ROS?

I will ask about the "wave" effect on answers.ros.org as you suggested.

Regards,
Sabrina