[ros-users] Progress in rviz on OSX

David Rajaratnam daver_ml at gemarex.com.au
Tue Mar 22 05:16:36 UTC 2011

Hi John,

I haven't actually coded anything. Its mainly been an exercise in configuring various macports and dependencies. The only source code change that I've made is to change the #defines for __WXMAC__ to __APPLE__ (which someone else had already pointed out).

However, getting past the point I'm currently at does look like it will need some genuine code changes. If I do manage to work anything out I'll definitely make these changes available.

Dave