[ros-users] ROSLUA install

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 22 17:57:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

Reposting is poor manners.  From our asking questions policy
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support

*Don't send your question more than once*. We all heard you the first time,
and if you didn't get a response then likely nobody has had time to answer
you. Alternatively, it could be that nobody knows the answer, or that nobody
wants to help you. In any case, sending it again is poor form and will only
aggravate everybody else. And don't tell us about your
homework/project/paper deadlines; we don't care.

Having searched for you question now, I will note that your question is very
different than what the title reads, which does not help you get answers.
It's also very vague about what you have at the moment, and what you want,
which means that answers to it will be very vague, or require the responder
to list off many different solutions guessing at what your use case is.

On answers.ros.org you can edit your question please consider updating your
questions to be more specific and be patient.

Tully

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:14 AM, S.Sudarshan <sudarshan85 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I already posted it on answers.ros.org but I did not get a reply for 3
> days. I am sorry for the repeated queries.
>
> Thanks,
> S.
>

> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Tully Foote <tfoote at willowgarage.com>wrote:
>
>> Please ask this on answers.ros.org
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tully
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:20 AM, S.Sudarshan <sudarshan85 at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I would like to install and use roslua <http://www.ros.org/wiki/roslua>.
>>> I've read through some of the documentation (not all, so I might've not come
>>> across it yet), but I am not sure how to install roslua in my ros system.
>>> That actually goes for any client library or package that I like to install.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> S.

>> --
>> Tully Foote