[ros-users] Skeletons

Patrick Goebel patrick at pirobot.org
Sat Mar 26 18:11:36 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I agree it would be nice to have a standardized Skeleton message.  If
all skeleton's are trees (is this true?) then perhaps an existing tree
message type could be used if it exists.  KDL has kinematic chains and
tf is already built around trees (right?).  That's about as far as I've
thought it through...

--patrick