[ros-users] hudson prerelease error

Wim Meeussen meeussen at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 30 18:33:53 UTC 2011

> This is the first bzr stack our pre-release system has attempted, so there
> may be an issue there.  We'll look into it.

Okay, I think the bazaar pipeline is up now.  I resolved the following issues:

 * bzr support was not fully implemented in our rosdistro parser
 * the shadow robot entry in the rosdistro file used an invalid tag
"dev", and was missing "deb-branch" and "disto-branch" tags.
 * bzr was not installed in the chroot

However, I think your bzr url/branch is not set up correcty. When I run:

bzr branch -r lp:sr-ros-interface/stable
bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~shadowrobot/sr-ros-interface

I get:
Launchpad user 'wim' doesn't have a registered SSH key
Permission denied (publickey).
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

You might have to specify a separate uri for anonymous access (see the
git examples in the rosdisto file).

We still need to resolve an issue with the host certificate of your bzr host.

Wim

Wim Meeussen
Willow Garage Inc.
<http://www.willowgarage.com)