[ros-users] hudson prerelease error

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 31 01:48:10 UTC 2011

Ugo,

I think that we have worked out everything at our end now.  This latest test
build
http://build.willowgarage.com/view/pre-release/job/prerelease_diamondback_shadow_robot_maverick_i386/13/consolefailed
because you didn't have a stack.xml at the root of your tree.  This
is a requirement because distributed VCSs like bzr only allow branching at
the root. Consequently we require stacks to be at the root to allow the
release toolchain to automatically operate.

Tully

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Wim Meeussen <meeussen at willowgarage.com>wrote:

> Ugo,
>
> > The command to branch is just:
> >  >  bzr branch lp:sr-ros-interface/stable
>
> I changed your rosdistro entry uri to: uri: 'lp:sr-ros-interface'.
> This solves part of the problem, but now we hit a bug in the
> rosinstall script. Tully will be pushing out a fix.
>
> Wim

> Wim Meeussen
> Willow Garage Inc.
> <http://www.willowgarage.com)