[ros-users] Join my network on LinkedIn

sachin patil via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Mar 31 15:48:28 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------sachin patil has indicated you are a Friend:

I'd like to add you to my professional network.

- sachin

Accept invitation from sachin patil
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgm3q2-glxv01s7-36/qgWRg63UT3HhQKvF9P0bcR3t0dVGkl7koVf/blk/I1235952741_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnP4QdP8RejkPcz59bT1PiDF7cmlHbPkTdzAPd38Ndz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from sachin patil
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgm3q2-glxv01s7-36/qgWRg63UT3HhQKvF9P0bcR3t0dVGkl7koVf/blk/I1235952741_3/3dvcjgTczkVdjcOckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with sachin patil be a good idea?

Have a question? sachin patil's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to sachin patil and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgm3q2-glxv01s7-36/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation