[ros-users] release: dependency missing

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 31 18:00:15 UTC 2011

While you can still release, if you wish for debian packages to be built,
all dependencies of the debian packages must be fulfilled by debian
packages.  We didn't want to write a replacement for apt on Ubuntu ;).
Unfortunately, we don't yet support ppas, either.

Another option is to wrap yapsy up in a ROS package.  I don't know enough
about yapsy to know if this will work or not.

 - Ken