[ros-users] Can ROS run on a embedded system?

Cedric Pradalier cedric.pradalier at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:22:36 UTC 2011

In this case, maybe you could be interested in running ASEBA
(http://mobots.epfl.ch/aseba.php) on the embedded system. ASEBA is a
very small communication layer, originally developped to run
on/communicate with micro-controllers. We have developped a ROS-ASEBA
bridge that you could run on your control station to export all your
system variables.
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ethzasl_aseba

HTH

Cedric Pradalier