[ros-users] GCC no-unused-parameter & generated headers

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon May 9 22:45:27 UTC 2011

hi Daniel,

Sounds reasonable that we should be able to generate headers that
don't produce that warning.  Could you please file tickets for them?

actionlib:  https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/newticket?component=common&type=defect
roscpp (if the same thing happens with roscpp's code generators):
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/newticket?component=roscpp&type=enhancement

	brian.