[ros-users] Hello Dear

Miss Marina Akika marinaakikaa at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 20:35:27 UTC 2011

Hello Dear,
How are you today?, I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but
do consider it as an emergency. I introducing my self as Miss Marina Akika.
21years of age, from ivory coast in West Africa),now staying in refugee Dakar
Senegal under the UN destitute home. I am the only Daughter of late Dr. thomas
Akika. the managing director of Cold-well Gold and Diamond Company in
(Yamoussoukro) ivory coast. But he was killed along side with my mother during the
political civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed. However after
their death I managed to escape with a very important documents DEPOSIT
CERTIFICATE of Seven million four hundred fifty thousand united states
dollars.USD ($7.450,000.00) in a finances company which i am the next of kin.
I seek a trust worthy foreign person to assist me achieve my
late father fund because of my situation here.I got your contact from this Google search.
I will be gladly to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance input.
5% for any expenses you made to see that this transfer come up successfully.
please it is very important you contact me immediately on this my private email
address: marina.akika at yahoo.com
for further explanation on how we will proceed. Awaiting your immediate
response, Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Miss Marina Akika.

CONTACT: marina.akika at yahoo.com