[ros-users] Matlab and Ipc issue

Tien Thanh nttputus at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:29:19 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,

I added all the folder ipc_bridge to Matlab path and rerun the example
again, but this time I got error like this (in Matlab terminal)

Warning: Directory access failure: /bin/bash.
> In path at 110
  In addpath at 87
  In example_publisher at 9
Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: rospack.
> In path at 110
  In addpath at 87
  In example_publisher at 9
Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: command not found/bin.
> In path at 110
  In addpath at 87
  In example_publisher at 9
??? Invalid MEX-file
'/opt/ros/diamondback/stacks/ipc-bridge/ipc_msgs/ipc_geometry_msgs/bin/geometry_msgs_Twist.mexa64':
libipc.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Error in ==> example_publisher at 13
pid=geometry_msgs_Twist('connect','publisher','example_module','twist');

I also include a part of my Matlab in file "path" attached in this mail.

Thanks for any help.

Best,