[ros-users] dynamic_reconfigure load from yaml file

Bubeck, Alexander Alexander.Bubeck at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Fri Nov 18 13:58:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm loading parameters from a yaml file to a dynamic_reconfigured node.
Adding
<node name="dynamic_reconfigure_load" pkg="dynamic_reconfigure"
type="dynparam" args="load test.yaml" />
to my launch file works fine. But if the yaml file has additional
parameters, that I have not configured in the cfg file of the node, it
doesn't publish any parameter to the dynamic_reconfigure node at all.
Is this desired? Shouldn't the parameters that are configured be
uploaded and the rest be ignored?

Thanks and best regards,

Alex

--
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Bubeck
Fraunhofer IPA, Abteilung Robotersysteme

Telefon: +49 (0) 711 970-1314
Fax: + 49 (0) 711 970-1008
alexander.bubeck at ipa.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ipa.fraunhofer.de