[ros-users] [Ros-developers] Draft REP: Informational Distance Measurements

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Wed Nov 2 04:35:32 UTC 2011

+1

The transition seems fine.  I suggest that a wiki page with all
released packages that use one of these datatypes be setup in a table
and people can do an audit of each one and note that the package has
been checked, and possibly ticketed if things need to be fixed.  With
several people checking it should go relatively quickly.  Maybe also a
space to share useful grep commands.

Tully