[ros-users] pr2_computer_monitor using Linux lm_sensors

Michael Ferguson mfergs7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:56:47 UTC 2011

One of the discussions within the Turtlebot SIG was the need for a generic
linux tools stack (for instance, we have the laptop battery monitor node,
which should really not be in the turtlebot_bringup package). This seems
like another ideal candidate for such a stack of reusable tools for Linux
PC monitoring.

-Fergs