[ros-users] Wiki Dump

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Wed Nov 9 16:07:41 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Felix Endres
<endres at informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> I noticed this week's ros.org/wiki_dump/roswiki.tar.gz, contains only content-
> free pages:
> http://ros.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/roswiki/
> The API doc lacks the entry pages, but the code pages are there.
> Could somebody please have a look at this or tell me I am doing something
> wrong?

hi Felix,

Thanks for the report.  Looks like it was a consequence of a recent
upgrade to some of the ros.org servers.  I updated the dump script to
use a newer version of the Moin export tool.  A quick test run seemed
to work, so I kicked off a new dump.  Check back in a couple of hours
for a new tarball, and let us know whether it worked.

	brian.