[ros-users] libopencv

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Thu Nov 10 11:21:16 UTC 2011

A Dijous 10 Novembre 2011, William Woodall va escriure:
> It's better to ask this sort of question on
> http://answers.ros.org/questions/ in the future.
>
> The source code of opencv (any version) can be found on sourceforge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencvlibrary/files/opencv-unix/2.3.1/

no, sorry for not be clear, I'm asking the source of the ubuntu deb package,
not of the opencv. Anyway, if you want to move all the questions to answers,
then, why do you want to maintain the list?

And, what should do the people like that DOESN'T LIKE forums, or whatever and
like emails and lists?

Regards,

Leo

> Hope that helps,
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> William Woodall
> Graduate Software Engineering
> Auburn University
> w at auburn.edu
> wjwwood at gmail.com
> williamjwoodall.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo at alaxarxa.net
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I hope this question could be here and not in another place...
> >
> > in packages.ros.org there's a libopencv2.3.1 ubuntu package, maybe is
> > something obvious, but please where are the sources of that package?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Leo
> > --
> > --