[ros-users] Wiki Dump

Felix Endres endres at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 11 15:35:53 UTC 2011

Sorry, my download-install script always overwrites the old tgz archives.

The following solved the problem localy:
$ find -type f -name '*.html' -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i 's#www.ros.org/##g'
hence http://ros.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/roswiki/ is browsable again.

But of course it would be nicer to have this fixed in the creation.
I could re-tarzip the thusly fixed html pages, if you want.

Viele Grüße,
Felix